- These fees are kept under review.
- Fees are payable in Australian dollars.
- Fees differ between member colleges. See the courses page for details.
- If you do not pass an assessment on the second attempt and need to be assessed again, you must pay again for the next assessment.
- There are no fees for units for which the student has been exempted, annual renewal fee, or viewing student’s own file.
- Scholarships are not normally available, and the granting of any scholarships is completely at the discretion of ACAS.
- If you enroll for only part of the qualification, the fee is calculated pro rata on the number of units.
- Some qualifications have pre-requisites that must be assessed for admission. If the pre-requisites are separate units, the fees are on a per unit basis (pro rata as above).