You have enough knowledge and skills to work in varied activities in a clearly defined range of contexts. Your choice of actions is usually clear and the work isnít too complex.
Your job involves following routines and procedures and you have some accountability for the quality of outcomes.
Your job may include some complex or non-routine activities for which you need to be personally responsible or as part of a team. You can work with others in a team.
Somebody with a qualification at this level can:
- Show they have basic operational knowledge in a moderate range of areas;
- Use a defined range of skills;
- Apply known solutions to a limited range of predictable problems;
- Do a range of tasks where you only have to choose between a limited range of options
- Access and record information from varied sources; and
- Take limited responsibility for your own outputs in work and learning.