University admission standard, employment positions requiring stronger conceptual skills, lower levels of management.
Your knowledge and skills are broad, deep, and complex enough for a broad range of varied activities, or for applying in a wider variety of contexts, most of which are complex and non-routine. You have to show leadership and give guidance when organizing your own work and the work of others, and you have to contribute to technical solutions of a non-routine or contingency nature.
You have a broad enough range of applied skill to evaluate and analyze current practices, develop new criteria and procedures for performing current practices and give some leadership and guidance to others in the applying and planning those skills.
You are responsible for others and have some responsibility to organize them.
- show you understand of a broad knowledge base with some theoretical concepts;
- apply solutions to a defined range of unpredictable problems;
- identify and apply your skill and knowledge to a wide variety of contexts, with depth in some areas;
- identify, analyze and evaluate information from a variety of sources;
- take responsibility for own outputs in relation to specified quality standards; and
- take limited responsibility for the quantity and quality of the output of others.