- The application fee is non-refundable.
- Students withdrawing before commencement will receive a refund of tuition fees less 10%.
- Students withdrawing from a unit in its first week of instruction will receive a refund of 50% of the tuition fee for that unit.
- No refund will be payable to students withdrawing after the end of the first week, regardless of the reason. They will remain liable for all fees due including any late fees.
- Students will receive a full refund if the college withdraws an offer.
- Students will receive a full refund if the college fails to provide the course or terminates it before finishing.
- No refund will be payable to students who are suspended or expelled. They will remain liable for all fees due including any late fees.
- Refunds will be paid only to the person who originally paid the fees unless a written authorization is made otherwise.
- This policy does not remove the right to take further action under consumer protection laws.