Full-time students can get Austudy, Abstudy, or Youth Allowance. Ask the staff person enrolling you about current arrangements, because ACAS only keeps Centrelink registration for programs that have Centrelink allowance students in them. You should also check with Centrelink regarding the requirements that affect your circumstances.

As a student getting one of these benefits, you will need to deal with Centrelink. You should quote the Centrelink Institution Code for ACAS: 6P200. It should enable your Centrelink officer to access the details of your course.